Max Williams, Assistant MCA, gives instruction on how to use dot loop which is the software program that KW uses to create transaction documents. He also teaches how to complete the "greensheet" which is the document which tells the title company how the commission should be paid. This is a MUST ATTEND class for all new agents.
Classes on 'DotLoop & Greensheets' are held once per month and are listed on the calendars at the Market Center
Log in to mykw.kw.com, you can find the Greensheet under Technology > Greensheet
Click one of the tabs above to access an existing Greensheet or click here to create a new Greensheet.
Step 3: Are you the Listing Agent?
Has the listing been entered into KWLS? YES
Enter the MLS#, or agent last name to search for the property
Select the correct property
Review the listing information, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Greensheet
Is this a KW listing?
If Yes, follow the same steps as [YES] column.
If No, a blank Greensheet will come up.
Fill in all the information. This will allow staff to process a letter to the title company requesting that the commission be paid at the table for both sides.
5. Fill in all the information
This will allow staff to process a letter to the title company requesting that the commission be paid at the table for both sides.
- General Information Fill in completely
- Price/ Commission — Earnest/Escrow Fill in EM amount and where it is held
- Sale Price then click on percentage and the percentage boxes will come up, once the percentage is filled in the dollar amount will auto calculate.
- Buyer Last name
- Seller Last name
- Complete agent information KW Cares does require a dollar amount being entered even if it is zero.
- Additional Agents Click the magnifying glass, sear by last name, click the correct agent and complete the column
- Important Make sure in the Closing Officer box that you enter the Email Address of the Closing Officer and not the name of the Closing Officer